Donna Connolly’s Short and Sweet Answers to Slightly Scary Questions
Profound Journey tribe member Donna Connolly has taken an interesting approach to answering the 25 Slightly Scary Deep Questions Worth Asking Yourself that I posted a couple of weeks ago. She answered all questions with a single word, or as close as she could get to one word. Whether that’s because she was thinking outside the box, or desperately trying to check tasks off the list before leaving Vancouver Island to walk the 700 km. Camino Trail, stays Donna’s secret. Whatever the reason, I’m grateful to Donna for her contribution and hope that its brevity will inspire more of you to share a bit of your life with us. Here are the questions and Donna’s pithy answers.
1. What trip have you taken that had a huge impact on you?
2. Who is your favourite character in fiction? Why?
3. What would you do if you could not fail?
4. When did you last laugh so much that it hurt?
5. What can you never imagine buying?
6. If you were writing a book, what would it be about?
7. What is your body telling you?
8. If you could be famous, what would you like to be famous for?
9. What life advice do you give to your friends?
Use it or lose it.
10. Who was your favourite teacher? What made him/her so special?
Mr. Purcell; Unconditional encouragement
11. What do you want that you can’t have (yet)?
12. Describe a perfect ‘ordinary’ day.
13. What song has been significant in your life?
You May Be Right
14. If you could choose to live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
15. What do you most value in your friends?
16. Which creative pursuits were encouraged in your childhood? Were any discouraged?
17. What have you collected?
18. When are you most yourself?
19. What is the best thing that has happened to you in the last few days?
20. What is most important to you at this time in your life?
21. If you could spend ten minutes with a favourite person, alive or dead, what would you tell them?
How much I miss them
22. What is your happiest childhood memory?
23. Which culture, other than your own, speaks to you?
24. What smells give you a sense of well-being?
25. What dream have you had more than once?
Looking for a washroom
Donna’s blog is Retirement Reflections: New Chapters, New Discoveries and New Adventures. Although Donna is on one of those adventures right now, she loves to receive comments from readers and will happily reply just as soon as she has access to the Internet.